Helping companies, communities, and collaboratives become more competitive.
Leading the way for regional alignment, priorities, and impacts.
Helping Leaders Understand, Adapt, and Take Measured Action...
Fairfield Index has been providing custom solutions and casebook success to clients across the public, private, and independent sectors since 2001.
Representative clients include:
- IBM Corporation
- Columbus State and The Central Ohio Compact (View recent success article)
- The Central Florida Partnership
- Business Development Board of Palm Beach County
- Banner Center for Logistics and Distribution
- DHL Global Mail
- Holyoke Innovation Corridor Task Force (Pioneer Valley, Massachusetts)
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Organization
- Manufacturing Association of Florida
- Space Florida
- University of Central Florida/Direct Connect Initiative on Regional College Access and Success
- Suncoast Workforce
- Matthews Benefits Group
- American Institute of Architects - Orlando Chapter
- CareerSource Florida, Inc. (formerly Workforce Florida, Inc.)
- Center for Entrepreneurship at Rollins College
- City of Delray Beach
Fairfield Index leverages experts in workforce & talent competitiveness, site selection, policy, business intelligence & fiduciary diagnostics, business systems, media, communications, market research, community outreach, and graphic design & systems illustration. We deploy our solutions and services to clients across the globe.