Helping companies, communities, and collaboratives become more competitive.
Leading the way for regional alignment, priorities, and impacts.
Economic Competitiveness and Development –
The Creation of Community Wealth
Fairfield Index is called on by senior officers and fiduciaries of organizations to lead the way in improving community, local, regional, or state competitiveness. This is the firm’s legacy practice area and, as the global economy continues to re-structure, we remain at the forefront of separating myths from realities of how to benchmark peer markets, articulate great scorecards, and ensure the right products (from talent to sites) are in-place.
We help Economic Development leaders ensure high-performing boards and outstanding strategies. We promote cooperation and alignment among the agencies, public/privates, and civic organizations who share economic missions.
Fairfield Index has helped leaders and teams leap in performance through:
- Stakeholder Assessments
- Strategic Planning
- Fiduciary Engagement, Board Strategies, and Governance
- Regional Priorities
- Volunteer Engagement
- Alignment with Corporate Social Responsibility / Strategic Philanthropy
- Economic Summits
- Community Partner Alignment and Consensus-building
- “C-suite” Panels and Task Forces / Target Industries
- Economic Policy
- Site Locator Expectations and Behaviors
- Target Industry Focus Groups
- Crisis Response / Changes in Economic, Employer, Policy or Investment Positions
- Peer Assessments – Marketing
- Peer Assessments – Products / Sites / Resources
- Program Offices for Strategic Initiatives – Program Management
- “Workshed” Assessments
- Transportation Initiatives
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Sources of Capital
- Talent Initiatives
- Catalyst Events and Investments